Sunday, January 5, 2014

About heArt by hand

heArt by hand  is a company I created to showcase my many artistic talents. Its basically an idea or momento from your heart transformed into something by my hand, whatever that may be...
I free hand EVRYTHING if I am painting/drawing. No stencils or shortcuts. I don't beleive in them and take great pride in doing it by hand. It means more to me and when people know that,  I think they take pride in the creation a little more too.
So what I am goung to do is post something new each week that I've created along with the inspiration behind it. So it would mean a great deal to me if you, the viewer, would let me know exactly what you think. Criticism and/or compliments are welcome along with suggestions. I can pretty much do almost anything so if you would like to see something in particular please feel free to comment.
Thank you and enjoy :)
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews