Sunday, December 7, 2014

I am so excited to announce, I have a TON of projects in the works. They are Christmas presents I am currently working on so I will not be able to post them until after the holiday. So sorry!
Just to give you a general idea: some sewing and some crafty/thoughtful things. I decided instead of buying this Christmas, I would make something from the heart by hand (get it...lol). However, it is A LOT of work, but worth every effort in the end. I may just post one craft project before the holidays because technically it's not a present ;) So until then...
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours. Be Merry, Love often, laugh insanely, and most importantly don't forget about the Lord during this time and all he has done for you and those you love. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews