Monday, December 29, 2014

Head Bangin Coasters

This was another Christmas present project...personalized man coasters for my big brother. I made 4 sets of coasters this year (will post other pics later). These were prob my favorite because I like the black tile as opposed to the white, which yellowed a bit after sealer was sprayed. So all I did was high jack some old CD jackets, cut them up, glue them on home Depot tile, sealed them with a coat of glue, put some cork backing on to keep them from sliding/scratching and lastly polyurethaned them to give a moisture proof seal. Super easy, super cheap and super fun to do as a present. I have many ideas for many more, including some regarding Taylor Swift :) Feel free to comment, this has been one of my fav. Projects :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews