Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Fury Models

It's been a while since I've posted. I'm currently crafting x-mas gifts and working on projects in between. This happens to be an in between project I got from pinterest. Although, I don't condone dressing up pets, I do like accents. I feel it's more acceptable than an entire ensamble. Some people take dressing up their dogs a bit too far. Dont even get me started on the dog strollers/carriers, sheesh! Anyway, I've sewn a couple dog scarves in the past and I really like them. They make great gifts for dog lovers and it's really fun to have them double sided with different print so it can be switched up :) This time I decided a bow tie was more dabinar than a scarf for my old man puppy. Plus Bear has received some flak from the men in the past for wearing a scarf so I switched it up (people are so mean lol) For my first one, it came out perfect and it can be flipped for a different pattern! I'm very happy with it, plus it's thanksgiving themed. How fun! I made Charlotte's scarf to match (the other side is paw prints). It's not girly, but I've got some girly stuff in the works for her collar She actually likes wearing a scarf believe it or not, she gets excited. It's weird. However, bear takes more convincing, but hes used to it :) He's a really great sport, lets me put anything on him and just takes it like a champ. I can see lots of festive accents for my pups in the future :) Hope you've enjoyed this little project of mine. As always more to come and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews