Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Wall Christmas Tree: Great idea for apartments, small spaces, and dorms. Just space saving in general :)

Opened up one of those "suggested" craft Christmas idea articles on Facebook and this particular one caught my eye (inspiration photo included). Seemed easy enough, and cheap too (mostly because I had the bulbs sitting in a box begging to be used for the last 3 years, I'm xmas tree picky). 

Located my bulbs (kinda mermaid obsessed here), grabbed wooden dowels from Walmart (the craft store prices on these things were mortifying), measured where to cut each rod on both ends, and put it all together with some macrame-knot-know-how. Bought a few more bulbs, garland, and fairy lights to add my own flair. 

I need another set of fairy lights for the top, but I'm actually loving how it came out. I'd love to to more of these in dif themes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews