Saturday, March 19, 2016

Bridesmaids Charicatures on Wine Glasses



I thought I shared this already (excuse the background, I apparently didn't take any other pictures), guess not. These were done for my best friend's wedding (I believe I posted the giant wine glass I did for the bride already), one for each girl that stood up, and each with their name painted on the base of the stem. These were my very FIRST go at painting wine glasses and took 3 hours each! It's very time consuming, especially when the paint is thin and 3-4 coats need to be done. These are now 3 years old and mine has not chipped AT ALL. Not bad for my first attempt :) Of course I don't use it, I display it. However, each glass I do is dishwasher safe, but I recommend  hand washing still because it will most definitely last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews